miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

A photograph

Hi my friends. What’s up? I hope you are well, I am very good. Well, today I talk about this photography. This photo was taked for me in a party hard with my friends of school, I was really happy in that moment. This photo shows alcoholic drinks, to be more specific, whisky, Pisco and beer. I like a lot this photography because I was with my bests friends of school, they always invite me for go to the party’s. They are very good friends. I talking about this photography because I remember beautiful moments of enjoy adrenaline, happiness and more...  I never forget these moments. For me these moments are very important in my life. These moments were my exit of reality when I have depression and other problems… Well, I know that this moments save me in that occasion. Okay my friends, I want talk about my friend Kim Joung-un and how we are drunk but I preferred talk about this photography.
Well boys and girls I say good bye. 

2 comentarios:

  1. What's up men!! we have to take a shot of tequila, pisco, and else jejejeje, what do you think? Send regards to Kim Joung-un

    ResponderEliminar