miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

My favorite piece of technology

Hi my friend, how are you? I am fine. Today I am going to talk about technology. Well... my favorite piece of technology is my smartphone. My phone is an object very useful for daily life. It is compact and comfortable to use. My mother gave me the smartphone 6 years ago. I use the smartphone to watch videos of games and comedian. Using my smartphone makes me happy. I always use my smartphone. I like my smartphone because It is very useful and enjoyable. My smartphone has games of music very good. My life would be more boring without my smartphone because I don’t have my games, music and social networks. Well my friends It is the time to say goodbye and move of place. Have a nice day and good night. Bye. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario