miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

My favorite festivity

Hi my friends, what's up? I am fine. Well, today I talk about my favorite festivity. Okay. Let's start... My favorite festivity is New Year. This is celebrated on 1st of January at midnight. The New Year was born in Babylonia approximately in 2000 b.C. They started his new year in March because the winter had finished, the spring started and the crops were planted for next year. In the year 153 b.C. The romans established that the New Year would be January 1st to correct calendar because was desynchronized with sun. In the New Year the people go to the beach or meet as a family for celebrate, also the people make cabals for have money, lucky or love in the following year. I like the New Year because my whole family meets in my house and goes to the beach for sees the fireworks, dance, laugh, cry and much more. For my family and me, the New Year is a festivity that never we lets pass... Well, boys and girls is time to say goodbye. I love them <3

1 comentario: