miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

An expert on my field

Hello my friends! What's up? I am very fine and you? Well, today I will talk about an expert on my field. Okay, let's start my super readers... I will talk about my philosophy professor of the first semester because although I don't really admire anyone, if I did, It would be him; his name is Jorge Fernandez, I don't know much about his but he was a person very interesting, his age is unknown, well... for me jajaja, I can't talk about his jobs because I don't know them but he was a good master and shown me how can you have a good relationship with the students, also how read and understand the books, to live every word and keep every secret that a book gives you. I like him for his form of teach and talk, his voice is very deep as if his live was a puzzle and he was solving it, also is very nice with his students or I think so...(I searched in Google about him and I didn't find anything, it's a mystery but I find that is psychology social professor). I was going to put a picture of him but I didn't find one, so I will put a picture of the first semester final <3 
                                        "Finally we had nothing to lose" (He is the one at the end xD)

1 comentario: