martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017

My blogging experience



Hello my Friends! What’s up? How are you today my dear reader? I am fine. Well, I will talk about my experience in English.  Okay! Let´s start. For me the experience in general for me the experience in general was very nice and didactic, I don't problems with the class. I feel that during in the class of English I improved a lot. I feel that during in the class of English I improved a lot. In the past I was very bad and now I know more. In the future I would like to add more class in the computers room or English room and more "listening’s", also I would like to add a section of watch movies in English for improved more the audition and vocabulary. I would like to write about series and favourite books because I interested much these subjects and, I would like to write about moments in the life, for example write about "The worst moment of my life" or “the best moment of my life”. I think it would be entertained and interesting write about these subjects. Also, I would like to add that the teacher was very nice and keep calming with us. Okay my readers, is time to say goodbye. I love them <3

1 comentario: