miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

A subject I have enyoyed studying this semester

Hello my friends, what happens? How are you my friend? I am fine. Well, today I will talk about my favorite subject in this semester. Okay let’s start… My favorite subject in this semester is Basic learning processes, I can’t say that I have an only professor because I have many professors and I don’t know who is the boss of basic learning processes, well… in class we listen to and learn from the professor in turn talk about learning and sometimes in the second session the professor with his assistants of the class make a quiz of contents, this quiz is evaluated with a grade. The contents that we see in class are Pavlovian conditioning, instrumental conditioning and also the professor talks about authors such as Frederic Skinner, John Watson and the very Ivan Pavlov also the professor talks about experiments done with rats and humans this is very interesting. I like this subject because I love the Pavlovian conditioning and other conditionings because it is very interesting and incredible due to its applications in the life for example delete bad habits of my cousin or nephew due to cry, shout and more… Well my friends it’s time to say good bye I love them <3 

1 comentario: