miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

My favorite singer

Hello my friends! What’s up? How are you today my dear reader? I am fine… well; today I will talk about my favorite singer, Okay! Let’s start. My favorite singer is Christian Jiménez Bundo or also named Porta, He is a composer of rap, he lives in Spain and his girlfriend is called Holynaight this is his artistic name because I don’t know her real name. Porta became famous with his albums “No es cuestión de edades” and “No hay truco”… very goods album. I like Porta because his music is very beautiful and each word has an intense sentiment of love, pity and others sentiment. My favorite song is “Ausente” this song is dedicated to his dog because it had died. “Ausente” is a song very sad and depressive but transmit a sentiment of empathy for him and his situation because he loved his dog and also other song that I like is “Vacío” this song is inspirational and motivate to live. I love much his music because I grew up with him and his songs and also my best friend used to listen to it. I never could forget the memories that each song flavor in my mind. well my friend is time to say goodbye!! I LOVE THEM <3

2 comentarios: